Returns & Refunds
We’re sure you’re going to love your Exuviance products, but as a guarantee of quality, we offer a simple returns and refunds policy if you’re not completely satisfied.
If you wish to return your purchased products, please follow the instructions below:
How to cancel an order:
- At any time within 14 working days after your purchased products arrive, you may cancel your order. Should you wish to do so, please return the products within 5 working days of notifying us of cancellation. Products must be returned in their original packaging, unopened and unused.
- Please return your products using a tracked delivery service. We are unable to accept any liability for returned products that are lost in transit. We are also unable to process the return if we do not have the correct paperwork upon receipt.
- When we receive the products, we will process a refund.
- Please note, we are unable to refund the products that are returned outside of the 5 working day period, that have been opened, used, or removed from their original packaging.
- We record the lot numbers of our products. Products that have been purchased elsewhere are not eligible for return or refund.
- We reserve the right to review multiple or repeat return and refund requests. After review, we reserve the right to deny multiple or repeat requests.
- Processing may take up to 14 days.
In the unlikely event that you experience an adverse reaction to a product, you should immediately discontinue use and contact your authorised Skincare Professional if purchased through them or email email@example.com. We will provide guidance and recommended next steps for product use and/or alternative products and ingredients. Please note that refunds in these circumstances are offered at our discretion.
How to return a product:
- We can only receive returned products purchased from this site. If your products were purchased from an Authorised Exuviance Skincare Clinic or elsewhere, they must be returned to the clinic or other point of purchase.
- Please notify us of any shortages or damage to your delivered products within 48 hours of receiving them. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After this time, should a product appear to be faulty, please report this to us via email. We will then request the faulty product be returned to us within 7 working days.
Please return your products using a tracked delivery service as we’re unable to accept any liability for returned products that are lost in transit.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us via email email@example.com.